Monday 18 November 2013

Saraswatichandra 18th November 2013 Written Update

The Episode starts with Saras talking to Danny saying what are you saying, I don’t understand anything, be clear. Danny says Kusum…. Kumud comes to Saras and Danny and says this cannot happen, the inspector called and said Pramad is ill, this cannot happen. She runs to see Pramad and Saras looks on leaving her dupatta in slow motion. Kumud comes to the police station and meets Pramad. Pramad is happy to see her. He says I had faith that you will come. At home, everyone are shocked to know about Pramad as Danny tells them everything. Saras comes with Kumud and Kumud meets Pramad.

Pramad says Kumud…. Kumud throws a glass of water on his face. She says he is lying and acting, he is not ill, he is cheating. Saras says he is not lying. Kumud says he is acting, he can’t see me happy as I m trying to live my life. She says I trusted him and he tried to burn me alive. Saras says I read his reports and the doctor said. She says he bought everyone, not this time Pramad, I won’t cry for you. She says you see now, I will take divorce from you. Pramad is shocked and coughs. Kumud sees blood in his hands and is shocked. The doctor comes and calls the ward boy. They take Pramad with them.

Kumud realizes Pramad is seriously ill. Pramad says how will I burn you, I m going to burn in few days, he leaves. Kumud is tensed. Kalika is worried about Pramad and trying to call him. Yash’s mum and everyone discuss about Pramad and Kumud’s divorce. Yash’s mum says why did Kumud run to see him, she cares about him. Vidyachatur says I think its true. Kumud comes and says its true. Everyone look at her. Kumud says Pramad has only few days left. Vidyachatur asks her are you fine. Kumud says yes, this had to happen as he has drinking habit, he does not care about anyone, he drank wine that his dad will do something and save him. She asks them not to worry about Pramad.

She behaves normal. Badimaa looks at Kumud. Kumud talks to Kusum about her groom to be saying he lives in America and will take you with him. Badimaa hugs Kumud. Kumud says I m fine and leaves. Vidyachatur says this is the Lord’s justice. Badimaa says it will make Kumud a widow. Danny asks Saras how is Kumud. Saras says not well. Danny says then you should be with her. Saras says I don’t want to weaken her by always supporting her. Saras asks Danny about Kusum and Danny does not tell him anything. Saras goes to rest. Danny shares about their brotherly love times and togetherness. Badimaa comes and brings food for them. Badimaa asks Saras are you worried.

Saras says I did not know Pramad is so ill, I have beaten him a lot. Badimaa says don’t think so much. Saras rests in her lap and she sings a lullaby for him. Saras sleeps. The next morning, Saras comes to meet Pramad in the hospital. Kumud is packing her bag to go to school. Guniyal asks her to take leave today. Kumud says why, I m fine. Badimaa says today we are going to do the arrangements of the engagement. Kumud is happy and says I will be back soon.

Pramad talks to Saras. Saras asks why did you come to apologize to Kumud, Pramad says you will understand it one day. Saras gives him medicines. Pramad looks at him as Saras apologizes to him. Pramad takes the medicines. Saras says I m sorry for beating you. Pramad claps and laughs saying Saras, were you born on this earth or you fell from the sky. He says are you really feeling bad for him, how can you be such good. Saras says you will understand one day. Pramad says I have few days left, but we will be together soon. Saras says that day won’t come. Pramad says one day you will bring Kumud to me.

Badimaa asks Kusum did Kumud call from school. Kusum says no. Badimaa says Kumud is worried about Pramad. Guniyal says she will take care of herself, she is strong. Badimaa asks Kusum to make laddus and goes for some other work. Danny comes to Kusum and says its your engagement today, even then you are quiet. He says trust me, life is easy when you have your love with you. Kusum says I don’t know when love happened, but I know I can’t have hope to fulfill that relation. Danny is talking about him and she talks about Saras. She says I left everything on the fate, don’t tell this to anyone if you are my friend. Kusum leaves. Danny is upset saying I have to sacrifice my love, this is not fair. Saras is at the hospital and calls Kumari and asks about Kumud. He comes to know Kumud is at school.

Kumud is teaching in the class about human body and talks about Pramad’s disease Liver Cirrhosis. Saras hears her and looks on. The class is dismissed and the kids leave. Saras comes to Kumud and sees her worried. She says I did not hate anyone like this, but I hate him for whatever he did, he killed my emotions, he tried to kill you, he has hit me by his car, I wanted him dead but its strange that the Lord is taking our revenge from him, I can’t show pity on him, its good you spoke to the doctor and confirmed it. She says you have hidden it from me, don’t do this again. Saras says I did had the strength to tell you. She says why. He says see how are you now. She says I don’t know why I m being sad for him. Kumud hugs a girl who is hurt and cries. Saras looks at her soft heart.

Precap:
Kumud tells Saras that I have to be there at the hospital being Pramad’s wife. She asks what should I do, carry on with the divorce or sign the hospital papers. Saras looks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment